Beelink GT-King Pro Android Pie 9.0 firmware v908P0
June 4, 2020
Download Android Pie 9.0 firmware v908po for Beelink gt-king pro tv box
This firmware is for Beelink GT-King Pro TV Box with AMLogic S922X-H as CPU
Download Amlogic USB Burning Tool v2.1.6 from here or download Amlogic Burn_Card_Maker v2.0.2 from here
Archive name: GTKing_PRO_908P0_wol / sd_card
Image: GTKing_PRO_908P0_wol.img / galilei-ota-eng.xkzip
Archive file size: 573 MB / 638 MB
Model: Beelink GT-King Pro TV Box C92H / SA9H
Platform: AMLogic S922X-H
System: Android version 9.0
Memory: DDR4 4GB
Storage: EMMC 64GB
This firmware is only applicable to machines with serial numbers C922H and SA9H, other machines with version numbers SN are not compatible.
1.Added Bluetooth remote control adaptation, tvsetting added Bluetooth pairing option, Bluetooth is turned on by default, and Bluetooth remote control ota option was added to setting
2.Add brand model manual apk
3.Model changed to 908P0_wol
USB cable brush tutorial
Hardware to be prepared: computer, USB cable
1.Download the brush tool: USB_Burning_Tool_V184.108.40.206. Follow the wizard prompts to install and complete step by step, the icon appears on the desktop.
2. Download the installation package to store the easy-to-find location.
3. Right click on Run as administrator and run as administrator.
4. Pop up the brush interface.
5. Click File in the upper left corner and select Import image.
6. Load the firmware, click Import image to enter, find the downloaded USB cable brush firmware location, select and click to open.
7. The interface pops up, waiting for the interface to disappear, that is, the brush package is fully loaded, and then click Start.
8. Plug the male to male USB end into the computer’s USB port, plug the power adapter into the socket, and then plug the power adapter and the male to male USB port into the corresponding port of the GT-King Pro (note: the GT-King Pro port must be plugged in at the same time, otherwise the firmware cannot be read normally.)
9. Wait for the loading interface to appear.
10.Load 100%, unplug the GT-King Pro USB cable and power cable, click stop, close the tool, and finish the brush.