Search help repair the equipment. yours here. TV RADIO DVD MONITOR

Share post with Friends
help repair

in this. Categories you can tell. what problem do you have with TV. radio. DVD. monitor. Charger. and more. here you can send photos of your own equipment you have problems with them that are broken. we will help you fix them. as soon as we can. we will answer your question. yes we also have our channel in youtub there we have many videos which we are having repair tv. radio. monitor. battery charger. to watch our channel. youtube click here (RepairAllTV)

You may also like...

0 0 votes
Article Rating
Notify of
guest
43 Comments
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
vesnam
vesnam

Hello there,
I was wondering if I could get radio code for Smart, Radio-Grundig MC341631226956
I would appreciate your help.

Thank you. Regards, Vesna 🙂

Dani
Dani
2 years ago

Hello, I have a problem with my Sony bravia.

Rahul Kamat
Rahul Kamat

My klv 37s400a white display problem

antonio
antonio
2 years ago

i have tried to reset TV TE32472S27TXD TELEFUNKEN through the download that you have sent me but nothing have changed . I send you an image of the problem . This is what compares on my tv everytime i try to use it . The translation of the message , that is on the image , is: These services demand the same position on the channels list , choose one of these that will have the position number … The remot control doesn’t work , but i can use it only for choosing the position of the channels and when… Read more »

Chris

Semih

Problem solved
Thank you so much @repairalltv.com

Christie M Zerger
Christie M Zerger
2 years ago

Samsung Un65h6203af Model # bleached screen and has bleached lines, pixels look funny and blurred when changing screens also. Was an outside TV prior

mattjeu
mattjeu
2 years ago

Can I ask for a bit of your help? Im a hobby repair engineer with background in electronics, fixed dozens of tv’s in my life and always trying to fix whatever possible for my local recycle center. Im currently working on a Panasonic Viera 10th generation 42 inch Plasma which I’ve used myself for about 10 years. It’s a heater on itself with almost 500W but the quality is great 🙂 However it started showing video problems which quickly became worse in short time. I’ve re-assembled the whole tv and touched all flex cables but no change except one small… Read more »

mattjeu
mattjeu
Reply to  repairalltv.com
2 years ago

Hi, thanks for you answer. This tv does not have a T-con board . It is actually the D-board which is doing that job for this plasma. However I would like to avoid having to replace the whole board but get some insight in fault-finding such a D-board. Is there any video online or service instruction document which is describing any procedures or test plans?

Christie M Zerger
Christie M Zerger
2 years ago

Wondering if replace tcon board will fix or is it is something else

Christie M Zerger
Christie M Zerger
Reply to  repairalltv.com
2 years ago

Thank you, I thought that comment was for the post it was orginally under, I apologize I didn’t know it was for me. Thanks for your help

Christie M Zerger
Christie M Zerger
Reply to  repairalltv.com
2 years ago

I replaced the Tcon board and the 2 strips that attach to the Tcon board at the bottom and no difference. It still is white on the left 1/4 of the tv and blurred spots across the screen. It almost looks as if when bleach splatters on something. It appears all LEDS seem to be working based on just looking from the back however I did not take off the screen itself. Adjusting the backlight does not change the white portion on the left and I didn’t see much difference on that side when I adjusted brightness. Could the actual… Read more »

Christie M Zerger
Christie M Zerger
2 years ago

My comments still say waiting moderation?

Elvis Soldatic
Elvis Soldatic
2 years ago

Hi, I have a Philips TV 55PFL6097K / 12 (ZH1T1310006518) that can no be turned on. When the cable is plugged in, there is no image on the screen and the (On / Off) lamp is not on. If the Power button on the TV is pressed, nothing happens and the On / Off lamp does not light up, if the Power button is pressed on the remote control or any other button on the remote control, nothing happens except the On / Off lamp lights up in red. After a few minutes there is still no picture but the… Read more »

Elvis Soldatic
Elvis Soldatic
2 years ago

Thank you for the answer, i will try with the Software update.

Pedja

Please help. I need a code for Blaupunkt Freiburg sqr 39

IMG-7599745c25dca77662358b6e3c77b440-V.jpg
Mohd Yasar
Mohd Yasar
1 year ago

Hi
I am from india and watches your videos. I have just bought a new budget Hisense 4k 50 inchTv. First unit had shadows in corners. Second unit which is a replacement also has it. But it is less. Company told me it is Natural and it is seen in many TVs. See bottom left side and suggest

Last edited 1 year ago by Mohd Yasar
Jorge Centeno
Member
1 year ago

Hi I currently have a Samsung q7f qled tv but the setup inside is different
any way you can help me out or post a video on it please
i have horizontal lines in the bottom of my screen
model number is qn55q75fmf

Alan
Alan
1 year ago

I have a Philips 65PFL5504/F8.3 months of use.I use HDMI1 for cable provider HDMI2 stopped working.HDMI3 i connect my computer.Sometime when i connect the computer sound goes off automatically.most of the time while only using HDMI1 for watching cable tv sound starts failing then no sound.

moderator
Member
Reply to  Alan
1 year ago

I think the problem is the main board

Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
x