SUNNY SN32DIL13/0216 Firmware Download 18AT013. hk.t.rt2841P631

SUNNY SN32DIL13 0216
Share post with Friends

sunny sn32dil13/0216 Firmware android Download 18at013. HK.T.RT2841p631

tv model SN32DIL13/0216

if your TV does not start. appears on the screen just by rotating the letters. even does not continue. TV Your has a problem. firmware

BOARD SUNNY android Software firmware

BOARD SUNNY android Software-firmware

SUNNY 18AT013. HK.T.RT2841P631

SUNNY 18AT013. HK.T.RT2841P631

SOFTWARE 1

install firmware

insert USB into your pc. download software after download unzip. copy the firmware file and insert it into USB, USB must be fat32 format. remove USB from pc. The TV must be unplugged. after you insert the USB into the TV. plug the TV into the socket. The automatic TV will start installing the TV firmware…

SOFTWARE 2

Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
Kovansabri
Kovansabri
Member
8 months ago

hi i have sunny SN43DAL13, can i updated it without doing anything belong to hard matters?

Oni metohu
Oni metohu
Member
6 months ago

hello?.. how to install firmware

Sonay
Sonay
Reply to  repairalltv.com
5 months ago

Is there a chance to flash stock android firmware without the Zeasn software ….

Sonay
Sonay
Reply to  repairalltv.com
5 months ago

I bought this TV a week ago and the seller doesn’t let me to return it. Most of the apps and services I pay dont run on the stock firmware. Its full and mainly operated with the bloatware of Zeasn company and can’t remove it… Even the official android ATV launcher can’t run…. I was searching on the Internet for similar motherboard on another TV and found that TCL EP640 series are packed with it and have the stock Android TV 9. I am asking is there a chance to flash vanilla(clean) ATV9 firmware or a custom rom …..

Oni metohu
Oni metohu
Member
6 months ago

emmc??

AZ
AZ
Member
5 months ago

Hello my problem is that I uninstalled some apps and now I have no access to the settings menu anymore all what I get is a screen with a waves picture.I followed step by step the procedure to reinstall the FW in the orange box but when I plug the tv the screen remains black no FW installation starts

pic.JPG
morinilorenzo
morinilorenzo
Member
26 days ago

Thanks for the firmware

morinilorenzo
morinilorenzo
Member
26 days ago

I would like to ask why I am not allowed to download the firmware, even if I payed the daily subscription. thank you.

Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
x