samsung ue43ru7172u TV turns on and off every 15 seconds

Share post with Friends

samsung ue43ru7172u TV turns on and off every 15 seconds panel lighting is ok. no picture in screen. sound is ok

SAMSUNG UE43RU7172U. The TV turns on and off every 15 seconds the panel illumination is ok. no picture on screen the sound is ok....

no image tv

no image tv, TV turns on and off every 15 seconds panel lighting is ok. no picture in screen. sound is ok

HERE Ribbon Cable

HERE Ribbon Cable

cover 10 lines ok 1

cover 10 lines ok

cover 10 lines 22

cover 10 lines

tv image is ok...
tv image is ok

tv image is ok

CY NN043HGHV1V

CY-NN043HGHV1V

for more watch the video below👇👇👇

also a tv the same problem this tv is 55 inch, SAMSUNG UE55NU7170U video 👇👇

You may also like...

5 2 votes
Article Rating
Notify of
guest
12 Comments
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
theo
theo
3 months ago

hi i have the same tv ans same problem. i also put tape on as you showed and it then gos on but blank screen with glow of backlights. what els can i try. thanx

Bertrand Gex
Bertrand Gex
3 months ago

Hi,
I have the same problem with a samsung frame with a One connect box.
Any idea to fix it?
Best
Bertrand

Bertrand Gex
Bertrand Gex
Reply to  repairalltv.com
3 months ago

Hi,
Thx for this.
But i don’t have any image.
Just power on with illuminated screen, then power off with black screen, and this changing every 5s.
Same process?
Like power cycling.
Best
Bertrand

moein
moein
3 months ago

hi i have the 50au8000 tv and same problem. i also put tape on as you showed and it then gos on but blank screen with glow of backlights. what els can i try. thanx

Michal
Michal
3 months ago

Hi. It did the trick for EU50RU7102K. Many thanks!

David
David
2 months ago

This worked for me but on the other ribbon cable from the opposite end so thanks so much. What are we blanking off when we put the electrical tape on? Also my TV was a Samsung 4K QLED Q70R.

John Pourier
John Pourier
2 months ago

I have the same problem. My tv was only 2 weeks old and this happened. But since I won it on a raffle drawing at a Casino the warrenty wouldn’t cover it. But it’s a UN75RU8000. DOES ANYONE know anything thing about this Tv. I changed the main board but still does what it does.

John Pourier
John Pourier
2 months ago

It’s a $2,200 Dollar tv. When I put the tape on it it stops turning off so the screen is lite up and has sound but no picture.

Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
x